- >> ACCS NEWS:
- New ACCS recruitment information 2011/2012
- New ACCS curriculum for 2010
- Anaesthesia e-learning for all ACCS trainees
- New logbook for Intensive Care
- Contribute to Frequently Asked Questions section
Acute Care Common Stem
National Training Website
Welcome to the national training website for the Acute Care Common Stem (ACCS) speciality training programme. This website is intended to provide information and resources for current trainees and those looking to apply for ACCS training and is endorsed by the Acute Care Common Stem national training committee.
As a new and growing speciality, ACCS is continually developing - as are the pages of this website. Please be aware that local deanery requirements may be different to those specified here which are based on the ACCS curriculum and current guidance. If in doubt please check with your educational supervisor.